Privacy Statement for Sock Source BV.
Sock Source BV can collect and use the following types of personal information:
· Information that you provide to us for the purpose of processing a business transaction.
· Information that you provide to us via contact forms or external downloads such as name, email address, telephone number, postal address and company to request information about our services.
Where permitted, Sock Source BV can or example gather information about specific people and companies, obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep our administration up to date, to expand and to analyze it. But also to identify new customers and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
Sock Source BV can use your personal information to:
· Process your request with regard to our services, including downloading white papers.
· Collect or send your statements, invoices, or payments to you
· Offer you relevant marketing messages such as e-mail newsletters, marketing information, offers about services. Everything according to the new laws or when requested by you.
When you use the Sock Source BV website, a small file is placed on the hard drive of your computer. These so-called Cookies make the website (s) of Sock Source BV more useful, by storing information about your preferences. This will make it easier for you to log in and use the website (s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but a user's computer is identified. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being accepted automatically. Open the 'help' section of your browser, which explains the different options for handling cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to all functions on our websites.
Sock Source BV websites may provide cookies for these purposes:
· Analysis - We like to optimize the website by following the users on the website, thereby improving the user experience
· Saving your previously completed forms - this to save time when filling in new forms.
Our website has buttons (so-called widgets) for sharing social media that are hosted by a third party called 'Addthis'. These buttons can collect your IP address, which pages you visit and can also set a cookie on your computer to enable the correct functionality. Your interaction with these functions is controlled by the company that provides these functions. For more information, visit the webpage of the relevant company.
We follow the pages you visit via Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to monitor how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience.
Remarketing of Google AdWords
All personal information that you provide to us remains secure and confidential. Sock Source BV will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during shipment and after we have received data. This protects your data against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we can exclude any risk of misuse of your personal data by others with malicious intent. Keep your own login details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you notice any unauthorized use of your password or another breach of security.
We may disclose your personal information and / or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government agency that investigates suspicious illegal activities.
Updates for this policy